Holiday Wish List (PDF): Holiday Gift Drive Flyer 2017
Thanks to the generosity of our supporters, each December New Beginnings distributes holiday gifts more than 75 youth participating in our emergency shelter, outreach, and transitional living programs. If you have questions about our holiday drive or want to volunteer to sort donations, please call Amber Kruk at New Beginnings at 207-795-4077 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up.
***NOTE: When donating more than 1 gift bag, please keep all hooded sweatshirts marked by size and grouped together so that we can more easily sort & distribute them.*** Please keep any gift cards or “extra” gifts separate and unwrapped – thank you!
2017 HOLIDAY DRIVE DROP-OFF DATES:
December 13-15, 2017 at 134 College Street in Lewiston, ME
Thanks to everyone who signed up for the holiday drive ahead of time, it looks like we will have more than enough sweatshirt gift bags this year! Thank you!!!!
We are still in need of the following items for youth during the holidays, and to be given out year-round:
- 50+ Toiletry Kits: a gallon or 2-gallon zip-top bag containing a comb; deodorant; full-size shampoo, conditioner, & body wash; a toothbrush & toothpaste; a razor & shaving cream; and lip balm/chapstick
- Power Boost sticks for phones or electronics
- Thumb drives (flash drives)
- New Underwear – Adult-size men’s and women’s
- Art Supplies: sketchbooks, paints, brushes, watercolors, colored pencils, markers, drawing pencils, craft materials & kits, etc.
- Playing cards and dice
- Gift Cards to Dunkin Donuts, Grocery stores, Subway, Walmart, Game Stop, Bull Moose, Dollar Tree, Fast food, Movie passes
- String bags / backpacks
- Sweat pants – Adult size
- Tee Shirts – Adult size
- Hair accessories and make-up (new only, please)
- Waterproof winter gloves
If you have questions about our holiday drive, please call New Beginnings at 207-795-4077 or email email@example.com to sign up. If you are interested in volunteering to help sort holiday donations, please leave a message for Amber Kruk at the above number.
Thank you for supporting New Beginnings!