Each year, New Beginnings seeks business and community partners to help sponsor our Annual Celebration Dinner held each April. This annual event thanks all of our staff, volunteers, and supporters for their dedication to making a difference for homeless youth.
Your sponsorship shows them that you value their commitment, and makes this great event possible without utilizing the precious operating dollars that our programs depend on.
Please contact Amber Kruk at 207-795-4077 x209 or email@example.com to reserve a 2018 Sponsorship.
2018 Annual Dinner Sponsor Benefits
New Beginnings appreciates your support and will provide the following:
EVENT SPONSOR (RESERVED for 2018) – $2,000 exclusive or $1,000 shared
- Your logo on the event invitation (mailed to 800 invitees) and on the front of the program; website listed in the event program
- Your logo or banner prominently displayed at the event venue and name announced from the podium to the 150+ attendees
- Prominent Event Sponsor seating reserved with your logo for you and your guests
- Space reserved for your business display/info table and giveaways at the event
- Your business featured in New Beginnings’ publicity about the event, including on New Beginnings’ website and Facebook page, with links back to your pages
- Name in Annual Report and logo in Newsletter (reaches 2,000+ households)
GOLD SPONSOR – $500
- Your logo listed in the event program (150+ attendees)
- Gold Sponsor event seating reserved with your logo for you and your guests
- Your business mentioned in New Beginnings’ publicity about the event, including on New Beginnings’ website and Facebook page, with links back to your pages
- Name in Annual Report and Newsletter (reaches 2,000+ households)
SILVER SPONSOR – $250
- Your logo or name displayed on a tabletop at the event and name in program
- Invitation to the event for you and your guest
- Thank-you on Facebook and name in our Annual Report (reaches 2,000+ households)
SUPPORTER ($125), FRIEND ($50), and sponsorship contributions of any other amount will help offset the cost of this event and will be acknowledged in the event program.