Website New Beginnings
This is a growing position that provides oversight of the maintenance tasks involved in operating the Transitional Living Program’s residential facilities, Marian’s Place 24-hour shelter, along with other agency programs. Is responsible for managing lease agreements and tenant compliance with expectations of the lease agreement and building rules. Works with private landlords in obtaining housing and rental agreements for some scattered site apartments.
- Meets with tenants/youth prior to moving in to complete paperwork
- Works with youth to help obtain housing assistance
- Works with private landlords
- Completes income certification and rent collection
- Collaborates with tenant and case managers on lease compliance
- Coordinates building and property maintenance
Drivers license and High School Diploma or GED required, 2 years of college in a human services related field preferred.