Website New Beginnings
This position will work closely with and supervise our team of dedicated residential coordinators. We are looking for a proven leader with strong supervision skills to model and encourage growth amongst our staff. If you have a passion for homeless youth services and are an excellent communicator, please apply to join our team!
- Recruit, supervise and evaluate program staff with the approval of the Director of Programs.
- Case management oversite.
- Monitor program outcomes.
- Develop and/or obtain training for staff in collaboration with the Director of Programs.
- Maintain programming in a manner consistent with the Agency Mission Statement, philosophy, goals and models of care.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with partner agencies and the public.
- Assist in the preparation of and monitor program budgets.
- Provide consultation in crisis interventions and behavioral issues.
Education and Training:
Bachelor’s Degree is required, Master’s Degree preferred
Job Related Experience:
A minimum of three years’ experience with adolescent programs, preferably residential. A Master’s in a directly related field may be substituted for one year of experience. Minimum of one year experience in supervision of personnel and program management.
HOW TO APPLY:
Submit a cover letter detailing your interest and relevant experience along with your résumé. Resumes without a cover letter may not be considered.