New Beginnings relies on the generosity of the community to meet its mission. You can make a tax- deductible donation at any time of the year online by filling out the form at the bottom of this page, clicking the “Make a Donation” button, or by sending a check to New Beginnings at 134 College Street, Lewiston, ME 04240.
Donate through online shopping: Do you buy from Amazon? Then it is super-easy to support New Beginnings! When you shop at AmazonSmile, Amazon donates 0.5% of the purchase price to New Beginnings. Bookmark the link http://smile.amazon.com/ch/01-0360077 and support us every time you shop.
You can also shop at hundreds of online stores through www.Goodshop.com, and they will donate a percentage of the sale to New Beginnings. It’s easy and free! GoodSearch at www.GoodSearch.com will give money to New Beginnings every time you search the web.
We also welcome in-kind donations of needed items year-round. Many of our programs provide meals, hygiene items, clothing, linens, and basic household supplies for the young people we serve.
Please contact us if your group would like to sponsor a donation drive: 207-795-4077
Please note that, in general, we do not accept used clothing or linens due to space and cleaning limitations. The Outreach program may accept certain items at certain times of year; please call 795-6831 with questions about used clothing or linens.
click to download or see sample below
- Adult-size Bicycles, new or gently used
- New electric sandwich maker & regular milk donations for our Drop-In Center
- Shaving cream & razors
- Single or double strollers in excellent condition
- Art Supplies – especially good-quality sketch and watercolor paper pads
- Cleaning and Paper goods (13 gal trash cans & liners, Mops & buckets, cups, etc.)
- Soccer and Basketballs
- Free-standing podium and sturdy metal shelving
- Gift cards to local shoe stores, Walmart, Home Depot, Grocery stores
**Note: We do NOT currently need any travel-size dental care supplies thanks to some generous recent donors!
Make a secure credit card donation today, using below form:
Thank you for making a difference for homeless youth!