Your gift, no matter the size, makes a difference in the lives of homeless youth.
- $25 covers the cost of 1 day of meals and snacks at our 24-hour youth shelter
- $50 provides for a mental health counseling appointment for one youth
- $75 keeps our shelter building operating for 1 day (heat, utilities, phone/internet, maintenance)
- $125 provides 5 boxes of food from our mobile food pantry to fight weekend hunger
- $250 buys a basic laptop to keep youth connected to distance-learning and tutoring
- $500 covers the cost of 12 weeks of our 24-hour phone crisis Helpline
- $1,000 provides 50 hot suppers for 40+ youth at our Lewiston Drop-in Center
Other Ways to Give
New Beginnings relies on the generosity of the community to meet its mission, and there are lots of ways to support our work, including giving a gift of stock, donating from your IRA or retirement account, or making New Beginnings part of your legacy with a planned gift.