Street Outreach Program & Drop-In Center
About the Program
New Beginnings’ Outreach Program works to find and engage young people ages 14-21 who are at risk for homelessness and exploitation.
Staff offer services to meet immediate safety needs (food, clothing, shelter referrals) and case management to connect youth to resources and increase stability.
The Street Outreach Program serves Androscoggin County. The main office and Drop-In Center is located at 134 College Street in Lewiston. The Rural Street Outreach Program serves eight Maine counties (Oxford, Franklin, Kennebec, Somerset, Waldo, Knox, Lincoln, Sagadahoc) from satellite offices in Augusta and Farmington.
- Street outreach and basic needs items
- Referrals and Case Management
- Assistance accessing housing
- Access to counseling, education/employment support, prevention education
- Youth Drop-In Center with meals, mobile food pantry, recreation, survival needs, phone/mail/wifi, etc.
May be made by phone weekdays from 9 am – 5 pm at (207) 795-6831.
Get in Touch
Phone: (207) 795-6831
Fax: (207) 795-4098
Address: 134 College Street, Lewiston, ME 04240
Sunday: 10:00am – 5:00pm
Monday: 10:00am – 5:00pm
Tuesday: 10:00am – 5:00pm
Wednesday: 10:00am – 5:00pm
Thursday: 10:00am – 5:00pm
Friday: 10:00am – 5:00pm
Saturday: 10:00am – 5:00pm
Meet the Staff
Street Outreach Program Coordinator
Community Services Director