Support Our Work
There are many ways to give.
WE ARE CURRENTLY NOT ACCEPTING USED CLOTHING OR BEDDING DONATIONS.
***Please note that under ongoing social distancing, MAILED donations are preferred. We are accepting donation drop offs of items from our wish list on weekdays at 134 College Street in Lewiston. Please ring the intercom at the main side entrance and someone will be out to help you.***
Items of immediate need are in bold.
- Adult size New Underwear – all sizes and styles for all genders
- Sleeping Bags
- Non-Perishable/ Canned foods
- Cleaning & Paper goods:
- Paper towels, toilet paper, disinfecting wipes/sprays, paper plates/bowls, disposable silverware, trash cans & liners, brooms etc.
- Disposables to help us with emergency to-go meal service/food distribution: Bottled Water, paper lunch bags, new/unused to-go food containers, paper coffee cups with lids
- Gift Cards: $5 McDonald’s gift cards, $5 Dunkin Donuts gift cards. Any denomination of gift cards to local shoe stores, Walmart, Home Depot, grocery stores
- Drink Mixes
- Culturally conscious hair and skin products
OUTREACH PROGRAM & YOUTH DROP-IN CENTER
- Emergency Supply Kits:
- Backpack with thermal(foil) blanket, snacks, warm blanket, basic hygiene kit, $5 McDonald’s gift cards and/or $5 Dunkin gift cards.
TRANSITIONAL LIVING PROGRAM
- Supplies for youth apartments: Floor fans, Silverware, dishes, pots and pans, etc.
Please note that, in general, we do not accept used clothing or linens due to space and cleaning limitations. The Outreach program may accept certain items at certain times of year; please call 795-6831 with questions about used clothing or linens.
Donate by shopping online
Goodshop + Goodsearch
Development & Marketing Coordinator
(207) 795-4077 ext. 209
Director of Development and Community Relations
(207) 795-4077 ext. 204